I WANT TO BE HAPPY:

Do you see yourself in this?

I WANT TO BE HAPPY:

I look around and I see so many smiling faces. I see couples walking down the boulevard hugging and kissing each other. Even at the ballpark people are cheering for their favorite team, while I walk around with a sad face. Well, enough is enough; from this day on I decided to make it my duty to have a smile on my face. God made me in his image, and I do not think God would appreciate me walking around with a sad face. I deserve to be happy, I want to be happy, and I am going to be happy from this day on, because I now know, with God, all things are possible.


LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT - seven steps to moving forward.
Available in stores at Amazon, Barnes and noble and other book outlets.
Get your copy today.

It’s not often that many find life after death. But through the loss of his wife, Carl Mathis found the inspiration and the dedication to not only raise two successful sons, but to turn his turmoil into triumph for himself and those around him. While waiting on someone to come to his rescue—of hurt, depression and pain—he realized that the only person who could rescue him… was himself.

Life Is What You Make It is a heart-wrenching story of one man’s journey to glue his life back together after it had been broken into a thousand pieces. At a time when Mathis could have made excuses for his struggles and shortcomings, he chose to use them as stepping stones to get back on the mountaintop. This book will bring your personal fears and failures to the forefront, make you accept responsibility, and condition your mind to make the right decisions moving forward. In this life, you define the norm! Let the next chapter of your life be one of purpose, prosperity and fulfillment. Your life is what you make it, so create your own definition!

If he would have thrown in the towel in 2005, Mathis would have never published his debut novel Life is What You Make It: Build a Better Life for You and Your Family, or his upcoming book Life is What You Make It: Seven Steps to Moving Forward. In addition to his most recently published works, he also writes feature stories for The Royal Chronicle, his church’s monthly newsletter. Carl Mathis seeks to not only give people hope and encouragement for a season, but for a lifetime. He currently serves as a minister and elder at Holy Ghost Tabernacle Ministries in Goulds, FL.

For speaking engagements or to find out more about Carl Mathis, visit www.carlmathis.com or email info@carlmathis.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN ARMOR BEARER PRAYER

Do People Really Have Angels Assigned To Them?

EXCELLENT PRODUCE "SUCCESS"