DEFINING LIFE PRINCIPLES

A PARABLE OF TRUST

Are you rich or poor? Do you want to stay or go? Your mind tossed to and fro, saying, is it another or me. I will open my heart and incline my ear; my mouth shall speak wisdom, the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding. What I lose I could win, and if I win I could lose. In my wealth, and my riches, I will not boast. For God giveth and He taketh.



THE MEANING OF THIS PARABLE OF TRUST

In life there are rich people and poor people. All sometimes have undecided minds, wondering where would their strength come from in the time of need. But if they open their ears and listen to the wisdom of the elders, they would get understanding, that to win, you sometime have to lose, so if you boast about your wealth and riches, remember, God not only gives you, but, He also could take it away

Let motivational speaker/author Carl Mathis empower you towards your goals and dreams. Go here now http;//www.carlmathis.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN ARMOR BEARER PRAYER

Do People Really Have Angels Assigned To Them?

How to Keep Yourself Encouraged During Difficult Time