What love have to do with it

As I went to my Pastor appreciation on the first of a four days event, celebrating and honoring someone for the things they do to help others is a good thing. There was singing, dancing, worshiping and praising to God for the honoree, a great woman in the name of Pastor Angela Giles.

It was time for the main part of the event, the word of God. The word coming from Pastor Kevin Williams said, would you still love me the same way when I get on your last nerve by telling you the truth? When we have a disagreement, would you still love me? When I tell you right from wrong would you still love me? In other words, would you love me tomorrow the same way you love me today after I have corrected you.

Corrections come to help and build up, and not to separated and move backwards. Embrace correction and accept the right words when it comes to help you. Criticism could be a blessing if you accept it for what it is and use it as a stepping stone to build on.

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. (1 Peter 4:8) “Love should be unconditional” http://www.carlmathisbooks.com

Motivation speaker/author Carl Mathis
Author of "like is what you make it - seven steps to moving forward
Available at Amazon and wherever books are sold

For more got to http://www.carlmathis.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN ARMOR BEARER PRAYER

Do People Really Have Angels Assigned To Them?

How to Keep Yourself Encouraged During Difficult Time