Finding my purpose

When I lost my wife through death in December 2005, I was faced with the challenges of raising three boys as a single parent, and at the same time coping with the loss of my mate.

During this time, I dealt with many emotions, how can I be a father and mother to my children, how do I deal with the grief of losing my wife. I was faced with many difficulties.

There were times when life brought enjoyment, and other times when life was so challenging that I wanted to give up and quit. During the difficult and unbearable moments, I made up in my mind to do something about it. I was not going to let this unfortunate situation take over me. I decided to use this terrible and devastating situation as a platform to rebuild my life. I realized that life is what you make it.

I spent many nights crying out to GOD for a strategy to overcome my situation. The strategy I got was that I need to accept my situation and take responsibility by conditioning my mind to make the right decisions. Then I must have a team of people around me who will encourage and support my moving forward, and if I believing in myself, I will be alright.

That’s exactly what I did and by doing so, I am so blessed because I am in a much better place than I was years ago.

Now I dedicate my life to helping people overcome any obstacle so they could achieve their dreams. I am moved to action because I see that people are distressed and depressed. The quality of life for many has been diminished, and many people are giving up and throwing in the towel. Someone needs to reach out to these people and let them know that they should hold on to their dreams, that they can accomplish anything they put their mind to. So I decided to use the experience I have gain and put it in a book form to show other that they could also overcome and move forward.

I believe that anyone who needs a push forward to their destination could benefit from Life is what you make it – seven steps to moving forward, which is available at http://www.carlmathis.com and Amazon.com and wherever books are sold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN ARMOR BEARER PRAYER

Do People Really Have Angels Assigned To Them?

How to Keep Yourself Encouraged During Difficult Time