How long is the grieving process?

The challenges we face when moving forward.

I believe it will help you to know that moving forward when an unfortunate station happens is a process; in fact, it’s a long journey of acceptance and healing, and there is not a specific time period. But I know you can get through it, and return back to a happy and productive life. I know it is hard for you to believe what I am saying right now, but you must hold onto hope, keep the faith. Keep reminding yourself that things will eventually get better.

You are not alone in this process of moving forward. I know you probably feel quite overwhelmed and bewildered right now, when I lost my wife about five years ago, I went through this same thing, like you were picked up and placed on a different planet, way out into space, I know. You in a new world of uncharted territory with no road-map, to help you along the way, here are a few scriptures.

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."
Psalm 23:4

"This is my comfort in my affliction, That Your word has revived me."
Psalm 119:50

"Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you."
Isaiah 43:2

". . . For the LORD has comforted His people And will have compassion on His afflicted."
Isaiah 49:13

"So the ransomed of the LORD will return And come with joyful shouting to Zion, And everlasting joy will be on their heads. They will obtain gladness and joy, And sorrow and sighing will flee away."
Isaiah 51:11
"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted."
Matthew 5:4

"O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY? O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR STING? "The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law; but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
1 Corinthians 15:55-57

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God."
2 Corinthians 1:3-4

"We are of good courage, I say, and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord."
2 Corinthians 5:8

"But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 4:13-14

"Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who has loved us and given us eternal comfort and good hope by grace, comfort and strengthen your hearts in every good work and word."
2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

"For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin. Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need."
Hebrews 4:15-16

"Casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you."
1 Peter 5:7

"And He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."
Revelation 21:4

Motivation speaker/author Carl Mathis
(Recommended book) life is what you make it – seven steps to moving forward
For more info go to http://www.carlmathis.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN ARMOR BEARER PRAYER

Do People Really Have Angels Assigned To Them?

How to Keep Yourself Encouraged During Difficult Time