HAVING A GOOD NAME

The line that separates eternally from carnality is called having a good name, or better yet, a good reputation. I started to wonder what would be spoken about me if I let this situation diminish my life. Was I worthy of having my name mentioning forever and ever? Did I want my name to be spoken with a good and positive attitude, even after the Lord called me home? If not, then I was not going to achieve success in my situation. But I certainly did not want anything negative to be said about me, especially when I had three boys to take care of. This was a vital point in taking control of my situation. A good name would transient my ability to achieve the unattainably.

Is your name worthy to be spoken around good company?

A question you must ask yourself.

Motivation speaker/author Carl Mathis
Author of "life is what you make it - seven steps to moving forward'
Available at Amazon and wherever books are sold.

For more info go to http://www.carlmathis.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN ARMOR BEARER PRAYER

Do People Really Have Angels Assigned To Them?

How to Keep Yourself Encouraged During Difficult Time